Colson Monette operates a full range of modern equipment. Our facilities contain computer controlled processes to improve quality and eliminate human error. In-process controls, including vision system detection and alarm systems, monitor the quality of materials and production. Maximum efficiency is achieved through Flexible Manufacturing Cells. In addition, Robotics are utilized to complete high volume orders.
Our unique rotary molding equipment capable of producing high volume at the most competitive costs.
Our manufacturing facility is layed out for the most efficient flow of product and material.
All of this adds up to consistent quality at the highest value that out customers appreciate.
We use the best practices of plastic manufacturing including:
- Lean manufacturing
- We practice Six Sigma disciplines utilizing Pareto
- 2 certified Green Belts – Sigma
- Visual plant mangement
- Factory within Factory to focus on customer requirements, specifications and costs
- Takt boards
- Practice Quick change tooling and internal/external set ups
- Standardized work instructions
- Quality auditing within our processes with focus on continuous improvement
- Product Cells structured into SBU (Strategic Business Units) based on customer commitment
- Electronic Tracker system that gives real time info on cycle, quantity, downtime, uptime, scrap and process issues
- Charts prioritizing root cause analysis
- Kaizan events is part of our Lean Sigma process improvements
- Practice 6S with our first "S" being Safety
- We utilize Value Stream Mapping in our Kaizan and process improvements clearly understanding current and future
2011 • Colson Monette